The objective of our credentialing department is to successfully credential and recredential HealthTeq clients into various Managed Care/ PPO companies including online enrollment through the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH). The HealthTeq Credentialing Department will manage the entire credentialing process for you which includes:
- Conducting a full health plan audit including confirmation of TIN linkage and remittance address for all providers.
- Credentialing document retrieval including tracking expired documents.
- Application completion for initial credentialing and recredentialing.
- Application submission to the health plans.
- Credentialing application follow up with all insurance carriers.
- Storing all provider ID numbers into the HEALTHTEQ billing system to ensure accurate claims submission.
- Developing and maintaining a complete listing of all carriers and associated provider ID numbers.
- Obtaining National Provider Identifier (NPI) numbers.
HealthTeq maintains a full-time credentialing staff which has many years of combined credentialing experience in both managed care and hospital settings. The HealthTeq Credentialing Department is made up of Credentialing Coordinators and Analysts. The staff is knowledgeable in the requirements for all types of organizations, including managed care, HMOs, PPOs, IPAs, hospitals and more.
Because our experience is so diverse in credentialing, we are able to provide our clients with immediate responses and offer feedback and answers to any credentialing-related questions.