Complexities of billing procedures and changing policies of healthcare plans can make in-house processing of dental claims rather challenging. Outsource Strategies International (HealthTeq) offers a comprehensive suite of dental billing services for dentists to successfully bill for their services and focus better on their core tasks. Our in-depth knowledge in the field of medical billing enables us to deliver consistent, accurate and timely services. Our billing professionals work to ensure that your practice has fewer account receivables and unresolved dental claims.
You can receive maximum reimbursement for splints, bone grafts, oral implants and tooth fractures with our dental billing. You can also save up to 30% to 40% of your operational costs.
Comprehensive Suite of Solutions
Our company offers customized solutions for large and small practices. Our comprehensive, HIPAA-compliant services include:
- Eligibility / benefits verification
- Payment posting / adjudication, adjustments and denial processing
- Coding and audits
- Reconciling of accounts
- A/R follow-up and collections
Ask for our no hassle Free Billing Analysis.
We have AAPC-certified coders with extensive knowledge in the latest CDT, ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes. Our coding team meets all ADA standards for coding compliance and documentation guidelines.
Distinguishing Features that Set HEALTHTEQ Apart
- We have extensive knowledge of dental insurances including Aetna, Cigna, Delta Dental, MetLife etc. and benefits under Medicare Part A. We thoroughly verify whether the plan includes missing tooth clause or GAP exclusions.
- We confirm the medical necessity of a procedure and help you obtain pre-authorization for procedures such as oral appliance therapy.
- Detailed documentation (SOAP notes) is sent to medical insurance for appropriate reimbursement.
- Electronic claim processing for faster payment. We can work on your software and login via VPN or use our own software packages including Enterprise Suite, Practice Manager, AR Interactive, Global Paperless System and Clinical Manager.
- We can also provide the services of trained and skilled Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) professionals specialized in various areas of dental insurance verification and pre-authorization, including patient registration and enrollment.
Pay per verification or dedicate an employee or team to your practice!
Major Benefits of Our Services
- Regular QA checking
- QA in all departments
- System-based eligibility checking
- Access to our software all the time
- Full work support from Certified Coder & Biller
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- No long term yearly contracts